! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Extinction Retardsrebellion - Page 25/101

Subject: Extinction Retardsrebellion
« <> »
bambi99 17.07.19 - 12:31am

@ newt182 - 16.07.19 - 08:06pm
Don't know much about the group but to be fair, the world is on course for humanity and most life to end, relatively soon and governments don't seem to be doing much about it. People too, people don't realise how serious things are getting and so don't care either.

Strange isn't it ....considering the West has the best governments money can buy ....... * +

wakeup4 18.07.19 - 08:33pm
Extinction Rebellion protester breaks down in tears as she hears man was unable to reach his dying father's bedside before he passed away when they blocked Bristol motorway [link]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7260773/Bristol-man-unable-father-died-Extinction-Rebellion-protest-traffic.html[/link] * +

bozzalad 18.07.19 - 08:55pm

@ wakeup4 - 18.07.19 - 08:33pm
Extinction Rebellion protester breaks down in tears as she hears man was unable to reach his dying father's bedside before he passed away when they blocked Bristol motorway [link]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7260773/Bristol-man-unable-father-died-Extinction-Rebellion-protest-traffic.html[/link]

crocodile * +

budgiesmuggler 18.07.19 - 09:27pm
Let's block a major road and cause thousands of combustion engines to sit there idling..
For the environment.
Yaaay * +

dodgey 18.07.19 - 09:34pm
Selfish Extinction rebellion , how dare they cause minor inconvenience to try and stop our world being polluted beyond repair and future generations suffering. Selfish a**holes making people spend an extra hour to get to work. * +

budgiesmuggler 18.07.19 - 09:46pm

@ dodgey - 18.07.19 - 09:34pm
Selfish Extinction rebellion , how dare they cause minor inconvenience to try and stop our world being polluted beyond repair and future generations suffering. Selfish a**holes making people spend an extra hour to get to work.

I don't mind..
That's a whole hour I get to spend listening to my V8 idle.
Daydream.gif
Nice * +

dodgey 18.07.19 - 10:14pm
Fair play to these people, I have a lot of time for extinction rebellion * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-101
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page