! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

uk politics - Page 245/246

Subject: uk politics
« <> »
3mel 21.09.19 - 11:09am

@ 9362 - 21.09.19 - 07:39am
Why the fk are you playing the race card when that should have absolutely nothing to do with it?Clearly you despise him but it seems that you would rather someone other then Churchill had been in charge. Someone who would have accepted appeasement with hitler. Lord Halifax perhaps?

how is it clear to you that ogdenz would rather have someone who would have appeased Hitler ?
could equally why are you so invested in protecting Churchill's reputation ? the man's shortcomings are well documented. * +

ogdenz 21.09.19 - 11:51am

@ 9362 - 21.09.19 - 07:39am
Why the fk are you playing the race card when that should have absolutely nothing to do with it?Clearly you despise him but it seems that you would rather someone other then Churchill had been in charge. Someone who would have accepted appeasement with hitler. Lord Halifax perhaps?

The race card is being fairly played here as he was a massive racist. Why do you assume I would want someone else or even worse than Winston or an appeaser? What the hell is wrong with you?
You aren't one of those idiots that think if someone doesn't like Winston then he must automatically like someone worse are you?
E.g. I hate the Conservatives so I must automatically be a Labour supporter?
Come on digits you have a better mind than that. * +

eyesore 21.09.19 - 12:04pm
I also would of had you down for an appeaser * +

eyesore 21.09.19 - 12:06pm
There's no way you would of supported war in 1939 ....not a chance * +

ogdenz 21.09.19 - 12:10pm
My comments re Churchill arent even related to world war 2..well not up until the previous comment.
* +

ogdenz 21.09.19 - 12:11pm

@ eyesore - 21.09.19 - 12:04pm
I also would of had you down for an appeaser

Then you would be wrong. * +

eyesore 21.09.19 - 12:16pm
Personally I think history has been very unfair to Neville. Don't think I would of supported war in 1939. Not that soon after ww1 and all that entailed. Obviously with the benefit of hindsite that would of been wrong ... * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-246
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search