! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

a post for the vaping community - Page 223/255

Subject: a post for the vaping community
« <> »
vampboy 8.06.18 - 02:03am

@ crail - 7.06.18 - 10:59pm
They sell cbd flower in my vape shop. Pity I don't smoke because I enjoy the taste of weed, but don't like the buzz

likewise, I just don't like the buzz, though I think Sativa strains tend to be more mind focused whereas Indicas are more body high so less intense and just cool for chillin' out. Sativas are cool for creativity. CBD oil if it works trumps all, benefits without the THC. nod.gif * +

3mel 8.06.18 - 02:17am
if you'd of only asked this 2 or so months ago there were hundreds of videos on YouTube until they purged them all.
to decarboxillate it you break it up into pebble sized clumps and pop it in an oven on grease proof paper for about 15 mins at 150 / 180 degrees celsius. that converts the HTCA into regular HTC as you do when you smoke it.
then follow whatever extraction method you like most.

pour a bit of the ejmix into your concentrate so that it chemically bonds, give a really good long stir, then just pour in the VG and PG you want (PG is better for bonding), then stir, mix, whisk or shake the crap out of it before steeping.

store away from UV light good.gif * +

3mel 8.06.18 - 02:25am

@ vampboy - 8.06.18 - 02:00am
How do you decarboxillate it? chin.gif And what apparatus do I need to mix PG with VG? I have no idea where to get ejmix also. I am not going to buy it online also, too much hassle.

apparatus wise you can use lab flasks and beakers or pyrex cookware, once you've gotten a concentrate a syringe would be handy. you're just gonna be pouring VG and PG straight out of their containers into your mixture. * +

gt_tdi 8.06.18 - 02:35am
Also available: Mel's Meth Class. Subscription required. * +

3mel 8.06.18 - 02:47am
that class was cancelled * +

vampboy 8.06.18 - 02:54am
Nicely instructed, Mel, I will probably stick with store made liquids for now, but knowledge is power. Thanks! * +

vampboy 8.06.18 - 02:56am

@ gt_tdi - 8.06.18 - 02:35am
Also available: Mel's Meth Class. Subscription required.

He always did remind me of a character from breaking bad. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-255
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum