! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The iPhone X - Page 22/24

Subject: The iPhone X
« <> »
3mel 19.09.17 - 01:29am

@ peta - 19.09.17 - 12:23am
Actually you can buy it upfront, do the Apple upgrade program for 24 months with no contract, you can also do 12 month upgrade plans with various networks/ carriers, or get a two year contract, but nobody offers a phone contract for 3 years over here.

I'm thinking they might start though. when I was in Florida I got a T-Mobile simcard with unlimited data and that was 75 dollars a month. if you're throwing an expensive phone on top it'd push your bill stupidly high. a longer contract gets around that price tag. * +

peta 19.09.17 - 02:30am

@ 3mel - 19.09.17 - 01:29am
I'm thinking they might start though. when I was in Florida I got a T-Mobile simcard with unlimited data and that was 75 dollars a month. if you're throwing an expensive phone on top it'd push your bill stupidly high. a longer contract gets around that price tag.

How long ago was that? There's so many competitions now that T-Mobile has $40 per month plans with unlimited everything including calls and texts to Mexico and Canada.

Again, no phone contract extends begins two years. After two years you're just using the phone as you go because you're not paying for anything but the service.

Also hardly anyone will do contracts anymore. Why keep one phone for two years when you can switch to a new one in 10 or 12 months.. * +

3mel 19.09.17 - 02:39am
Jan 2014 * +

peta 19.09.17 - 03:01am
Yeah, a looooot changed since then. As well as the introduction of a bunch of low cost competitors who bride ppl to switch and pay less for a plethora of unlimited services.

I'm a creature of habit, so I personally can't give up att, even when they're fu*king me dry. Dislike.gif * +

eyesore 19.09.17 - 02:27pm

@ peta - 18.09.17 - 12:04am
Soooo, who's getting it?

Where's all the Apple fanatics then?!

Last iPhone I had was the 4s it died after I left it on the car roof ...me and decent phones don't mix ....so no * +

3mel 19.09.17 - 02:35pm

@ eyesore - 19.09.17 - 02:27pm
Last iPhone I had was the 4s it died after I left it on the car roof ...me and decent phones don't mix ....so no

ha, my 1st thought was that it must have been baked to death, then I thought that's quite impressive for Ireland... oh yeah, RAIN.

or did you drive off ? * +

eyesore 19.09.17 - 02:37pm
I drove off lol .....never saw it again * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-24
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page