! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Posh Food - Page 20/21

Subject: Posh Food
« <> »
dan27notts 23.11.17 - 07:05pm
I love vanilla and eating as s so that explains a lot * +

ogdenz 23.11.17 - 07:31pm
But do you like Vanilla Ice Dan? * +

dan27notts 23.11.17 - 07:33pm
Yeah hes alright i suppose * +

3mel 23.11.17 - 08:50pm
* +

nomnom 23.11.17 - 09:26pm

@ mz.c - 23.11.17 - 03:55pm
Shopping must take you days faint.gif

I hardly ever buy anything out a box or packet, so not really. Home made and whole food as much as possible.

I look for chocolate and ice cream with very short ingredient lists. It's not that time consuming to read a list of 5 things.

I also don't use half of the aisles you do.

I just remembered, tinned tomatoes or beans I check for salt and strange chemicals.

If I buy any breakfast/nut/protein bars or cereal or bread type things I look for lowest sugar 20 maximum it's right there in nutritional info under carbohydrates my eyes spot it quick enough

Common allergens like milk eggs wheat (I only buy whole) are in bold in the ingredients list they stand out so no need to read the entire list :) * +

nomnom 23.11.17 - 09:28pm

@ ementalm - 23.11.17 - 03:56pm
ah the joys of chicken giblet liver hotdogs and horse meat burgers. stuff for thoroughbreds

Gross.

I want to make my own sausage. * +

mz.c 23.11.17 - 10:19pm

@ nomnom - 23.11.17 - 09:26pm
I hardly ever buy anything out a box or packet, so not really. Home made and whole food as much as possible.

I look for chocolate and ice cream with very short ingredient lists. It's not that time consuming to read a list of 5 things.

I also don't use half of the aisles you do.

I just remembered, tinned tomatoes or beans I check for salt and strange chemicals.

If I buy any breakfast/nut/protein bars or cereal or bread type things I look for lowest sugar 20 maximum it's right there in nutritional info under carbohydrates my eyes spot it quick enough

Common allergens like milk eggs wheat (I only buy whole) are in bold in the ingredients list they stand out so no need to read the entire list :)

How do you know what isles I use? Chin.gif

Lol.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-21
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark