! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Firestick - Page 2/3

Subject: Firestick
« <> »
3mel 19.03.24 - 09:14pm

@ ghostfacekilla - 19.03.24 - 08:51pm
Amazon a putting a new operating system on it means no side loading anymore none official apps that not on the store will be not be able to put on 3 party apps.

a cheap decent android TV box can be picked up for as little as 40 quid for the stuff the FireStick won't do. * +

ghostfacekilla 19.03.24 - 09:19pm

@ 3mel - 19.03.24 - 09:14pm
a cheap decent android TV box can be picked up for as little as 40 quid for the stuff the FireStick won't do.

Yea or a google chromecast android TV way better than firestick * +

faun 19.03.24 - 09:28pm
We had Sky Channel right back in 1987, on MK's optic cable (when Sky was just one channel), and that was good. The adverts were all European, mostly French, German, Dutch etc badly dubbed.. adverts for stuff we didn't even have in England. But the Shell Motorsports was good, and there were regular good films.

Now i have Netflix but i can't remember the last time i watched anything on it. I watched an episode of The Grand Tour on Amazon a couple of weeks ago. The brat doesn't watch anything either, tho she wants to watch 'The boy in striped pyjamas' with me, as she's going through a phase relevant to it.

Firestick just sounds like more junk i don't need. * +

crail 19.03.24 - 10:56pm
Firesticks are a sh*tty version of android anyway, and like mel said even cheap android boxes are better * +

ghostfacekilla 19.03.24 - 11:55pm

@ crail - 19.03.24 - 10:56pm
Firesticks are a sh*tty version of android anyway, and like mel said even cheap android boxes are better

They just cheap crap amazon will loose lots of sales wit the new OS this year * +

alvar89 20.03.24 - 08:22am

@ alanball - 19.03.24 - 09:00pm
Remember when we only had 5 free channels that was good? Now we have to pay up to 100 quid a month for 100s of s**t channels and a s**t load more for different streaming services which if you combined them in to 1 it what be half decent. Capitalism in a nutshell. Ppl should continue to find a way to rip off the Capitalist filth

100 a month for tv? You are getting ripped off there lol.gif I get a ton of channels thru my cell provider for 6eur a month. Other stuff is also around the same off a satellite or antenna. * +

alanball 20.03.24 - 08:38am
That will include internet and landline phone. I told Virgin media I don't need the phone line but they said it would cost more not to have it lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index