! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

When yer heads ready to go pop on the inside.. - Page 2/10

Subject: When yer heads ready to go pop on the inside..
« <> »
obi_jon 19.03.24 - 02:04pm

@ louise2024 - 19.03.24 - 01:06pm
What is DMT

Dimethyltryptamine, a powerful hallucinogenic drug that is produced naturally by various plants, or can be synthesised in a laboratory. Similar to LSD or the Psilocybin found in magic mushrooms. * +

obi_jon 19.03.24 - 02:21pm
Fun fact: people who have taken LSD even just once, can technically be officially classified by a psychologist as being clinically insane.crazy4.gif * +

lostsock 19.03.24 - 03:19pm
I've had it before, only lasted a few hours but couldn't move and really trippy. Not going to be mixing it with anything else. Bought a vial full of the stuff with about 7 grams in, got a few of those cactus but not cutting those just yet. Photo in profile. But yea, looks like I'll be ready for take off this weekend :) * +

iilmadme 19.03.24 - 04:33pm
It doesnt seem completely safe to me,so never again.probably.as nice as it really is * +

lostsock 19.03.24 - 05:23pm
It's like my head feels messed up with everything going on, needs a jump start and a giggly reset before I go on holiday I think. Something a bit more crazy to make everything else feel a bit less crazy. There's method in the madness ;) * +

peta 19.03.24 - 08:38pm
Orrrrr maybe just go on vacation and pipe the fu*k down, destress, let loose like most ppl do on vacay- instead of ruining your innate pleasure receptors.

Arent you going to always be looking for something crazier?
Is that a sustainable way of coping? Thats what matters. * +

peta 19.03.24 - 08:39pm
I have no idea what DMT, whats its street name? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page