! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Most horrible way to go? - Page 2/6

Subject: Most horrible way to go?
« <> »
ogdenz 9.03.24 - 09:17pm
The Romans would sometimes take the top of the skull off and leave the person to die due to the exposed brain attracting flies, maggots and infection.
Richard Roose was boiled alive after accidentally poisoning some dinner guests. He was dipped in and out of boiling water. .upon his first ascension from the water his eyes had gone and he roared mightily..but he wouldn't have heard it ..his eardrums would have burst...he went down again and was brought back up for public viewing and some women fainted at what they saw...hi flesh was literally falling off.
* +

ogdenz 9.03.24 - 09:20pm
Scaphism too ...what an awful way to go. * +

peta 10.03.24 - 02:38am
Having your poor little body beaten up and bleeding on the inside when you look fine on the outside.having being flung around in a vehicle or flight out 9og it has always been gruesome to me.

Like my brain registers physical collision blood and gore or even collision causing decapitation, but that above, I cant. Crying.gif * +

faun 10.03.24 - 03:15am
I was close Peta, my ribcage smashed in a crash when the passenger seat went through it, 13 fractures, I had a torso full of knives - they put a pipe through my skin to drain the internal bleeding and it leaked out for 5 days.

Still, whilst I deteriorated before I pulled through, it was a very peaceful time. I was naturally compelled to consider that I wouldn't make it, and I was relatively comfortable with it.

I had time and peace. A horrible death to me would rob me of that. * +

peta 10.03.24 - 03:22am
Thats horrible, Im sorry you went through that. You were fortunate.

Thats my point, imagine you just never see it coming and the next thing you know youre bleeding out inside, but so much damage-and so quickly.

Poor.gif * +

peta 10.03.24 - 03:23am
Theres also the wind being knocked out of you instantaneously. Crying.gif

Im done. I cant. * +

obi_jon 10.03.24 - 07:48am
I doubt it's the worst way to go but the thought of drowning out at sea in really deep water is absolutely bloody terrifying to me.afraid.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index