! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Chat gpt - Page 2/2

Subject: Chat gpt
« <
shadow27 30.01.23 - 02:33am
Interesting to think where it could all be headed.

I remember this old Future Shock story in the 2000 AD comics. This computer at a store keeps ordering stuff they need before they even know they need it. Car accident happens outside, they already had what the people needed etc.

It ends with them receiving all the items they will need to survive a nuclear holocaust. * +

shadow27 30.01.23 - 02:37am
In the case of smart cities etc what about when the AI in charge of everything gets compromised or hacked? Our over-reliance on all this tech will be our downfall. * +

mikeymk 30.01.23 - 02:54am

@ shadow27 - 30.01.23 - 02:33am
Interesting to think where it could all be headed.

I remember this old Future Shock story in the 2000 AD comics. This computer at a store keeps ordering stuff they need before they even know they need it. Car accident happens outside, they already had what the people needed etc.

It ends with them receiving all the items they will need to survive a nuclear holocaust.

We have auto-ordering for all sorts already. Some deliveries at work are based on scheduled activity, from due-in customer machine servicing to the humble office photocopier ink (though it uses UV ink amongst others).

There's no reason why white goods in homes can't manage the shopping. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum