! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What is a nice idea - Page 2/6

Subject: What is a nice idea
« <> »
crail 8.01.22 - 12:40am

@ 3mel - 7.01.22 - 10:25pm
plus socks, they're underrated

I love socks as a gift now sad.gif * +

tazdevil 8.01.22 - 04:30pm

@ iilmadme - 7.01.22 - 09:37pm
He is such a strange guy,loads of hobbies n interests but such an expert on all of them i would need his help to get it right lol.and he's so particular n just...funny about stuff i wouldnt even have imagined lol

In that case, you could get him a gift card/voucher so he can buy whatever he truly likes or needs x * +

iilmadme 19.01.22 - 09:13pm
So i messaged my dad's best mate tonight.he said he has made plans with my dad to take him and his partner out for a meal with him and his gf.what my dad doesnt know is that the rest of his friend's family will also turn up with cake n balloons etc to surprise him.but the celtic game will be shown in the club the night before 'if that's any good to me'..they werent even going to tell me lol.i feel a bit pushed out now * +

3mel 19.01.22 - 09:25pm
am I reading that right ? a surprise party without inviting his family !!? * +

iilmadme 19.01.22 - 09:29pm

@ 3mel - 19.01.22 - 09:25pm
am I reading that right ? a surprise party without inviting his family !!?

Yeah,seems like it.not that my mom or brother will leave the house for it.it'd just be me..andy's mom is paying apparently.how come the whole of his family is going? It's made me feel lonelier than i did before i heard it.maybe im an a**hole n noone can stand me really lol.gif * +

mikeymk 19.01.22 - 09:31pm
Just the clique, then. * +

iilmadme 19.01.22 - 09:31pm
I mean,he will love it though.and i knew he would rather be with his mate,that's obvious.but the whole family? Taking the piss * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index