! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Thoughts18 - Page 2/1051

Subject: Thoughts18
« <> »
iilmadme 5.11.21 - 08:01pm
Our dog is home.we have a new routine to stick to but so far so good * +

mikeymk 5.11.21 - 08:32pm
I actually considered a new one about lunchtime today, when I was on last. Not making one myself, just wondered about the life cycle and if it was about time. Kinda weird. * +

warded 5.11.21 - 09:12pm
How much of a role does suggestion play when abusing drugs... chin Because if you take some by accident (or in a laced coffee) you'll just think you are becoming ill and there is no happy trips etc. * +

iilmadme 5.11.21 - 09:16pm
It isnt in my nature to tell someone to eff off just for saying hello.they get a hello back.at least until ive checked if i know them or not.how is this encouraging them? And how is it my fault people approach me? * +

miserabella 5.11.21 - 11:34pm
Fresh start. I like it. I like it a lot. * +

miserabella 6.11.21 - 01:36am
Setting fire to my wedding album was nowhere near satisfying as it should have been. That glossy paper just doesn't burn well.
Should have added more fuel. * +

shychic2 6.11.21 - 05:50am
I feel like I should be angry. Why? I couldn't tell you why. Just lately I'm just hating ppl. Honestly people are aholes. They act nice to you when they want sh*t, then yell and swear at you when crap doesn't go their way. Okay Karen. Settle down. Jesus. My job honestly sucks. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1051
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index