! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Google - Page 2/7

Subject: Google
« <> »
trunking 17.04.21 - 03:03am
'How to make a bomb' * +

ogdenz 17.04.21 - 05:03am
Blue waffle disease. * +

mardy 17.04.21 - 06:09pm
Granny knockers, it was a typo...... * +

speedracer28 17.04.21 - 06:30pm
Transcript of Shirley Ledford's Tape

Don't google this; just don't. I have a morbid fascination with serial killers, but even I felt that Bittaker and Norris were depraved to a point where I couldn't even understand or fathom their crimes. The FBI also is said to use the audio recordings of this torture victim to desensitize their personnel to torture and murder. That's the extent of how horrific it is. You'll probably find it on google if you look hard enough. * +

speedracer28 17.04.21 - 06:34pm
Sometime I wish you can just unsee or unhear some things. * +

warded 17.04.21 - 06:34pm
Bomb building instructions. * +

mardy 17.04.21 - 06:39pm

@ speedracer28 - 17.04.21 - 06:30pm
Transcript of Shirley Ledford's Tape

Don't google this; just don't. I have a morbid fascination with serial killers, but even I felt that Bittaker and Norris were depraved to a point where I couldn't even understand or fathom their crimes. The FBI also is said to use the audio recordings of this torture victim to desensitize their personnel to torture and murder. That's the extent of how horrific it is. You'll probably find it on google if you look hard enough.

Soon as i read torture victim i noped out anyway, i can never watch footage or listen to recordings of any crimes, even 999 calls, just really upsets me, theres something i seen in news about a drill seargeant assaulting a young man whos since been deemed mentally ill, and theyve uploaded the footage to the news site and i cant even watch that * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index