! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

US destroyers menaced - Page 2/4

Subject: US destroyers menaced
« <> »
3mel 6.04.21 - 10:21pm
why don't you write in to the Pentagon and tell them to fix up ? yawn.gif * +

dodgey 6.04.21 - 10:24pm
Just some small power winding up those yank pus*yes * +

mok214 7.04.21 - 01:15am

@ 3mel - 6.04.21 - 10:21pm
why don't you write in to the Pentagon and tell them to fix up ? yawn.gif

The new Woke US Navy definitely does not want my help, I'm just a white Cherokee to them that needs to be oppressed. * +

shadow27 7.04.21 - 01:40am
This isn't just Farmer Joe spotting a dusty crop circle, though. This is the US military left scratching their heads.

''The drone was able to remain hovering above the destroyer's helicopter landing pad while traveling at speeds of 16 knots and in low visibility.

The nearly 90-minute encounter was well beyond the capability of commercially-available drones.

The next night, the drones returned, this time as the warships were patrolling closer to the Californian mainland.''

I guess we will find out what they were if something kicks off in the next year or two in the Asia Pacific region.
* +

kimjongl 7.04.21 - 07:56am

@ mikeymk - 6.04.21 - 09:56pm
UFO conspiracies are almost always from the USA's corner of the globe, and there's a probable chance they're fed indirectly from a belief that it empowers America's argument for, literally, holding super powers.

Hollywood's 'America the saviour' productions fuel the same engine.

Or maybe they're the only ones capable of detecting them compared to the rest of the world. If they flying over Africa freely no one would probably ever know. * +

mikeymk 7.04.21 - 11:28am
The Africans would think it was sorcery tea.gif * +

3mel 7.04.21 - 12:03pm
I think it's more to do with the fact that everyone in the world gets to hear about what happens in America rather than only happening there. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index