! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Mates going 2 the pub - Page 2/7

Subject: Mates going 2 the pub
« <> »
wakeup4 25.10.20 - 03:23pm

@ sweetcaroline - 25.10.20 - 03:06pm
I'm interested in people's views on this.My partner goes out with his male mates 2 the pub and it's not the 1st time it's happened he brings females back with him and his mates.I've been with him since 2006.He's got a bar upstairs.They wasn't here 4 very long because he broke the law as a policeman walked in and asked me where the party was through the pandemic and they had 2 leave

Wtf did you let them in for? And sign of a warrant?? * +

vampboy 25.10.20 - 03:24pm

@ sweetcaroline - 25.10.20 - 03:22pm
Would it bother u if say a girlfriend of yours went out and brought home other blokes in your property?

What do these blokes mean to her? Are they friends? Collegues? That'd be a factor to consider. * +

yash9893 25.10.20 - 03:27pm
just talk with him about it and let him know u don't like other females coming to ur home * +

vampboy 25.10.20 - 03:28pm
I once dated an older married woman (found out later) and she invited me over to her place to have dinner with her husband. I was stunned. I asked her if he was cool with her going out with guys like that then bringing them home.

She blatantly told me she could care less how he felt. She wanted me to dine next to him.

I honestly felt utter contempt towards her. * +

sweetcaroline 25.10.20 - 03:29pm
Last time I told him I would move out.It's 1 thing chatting and laughing with people when u r out .it's not like he doesn't knows I'm not here.It's not only that I'm going through cancer check ups they finish next Friday.I may have 2 have 1 redone again tho as if I haven't got enough on my plate * +

sweetcaroline 25.10.20 - 03:36pm
U wouldn't hear his side of the story as he doesn't use this site.I've got no problem with him going out in all fairness and it's not as such what I would class it as jealousy as I know he wouldn't do anything.My only problem is why not call it a day at the pub.I don't want strangers in my home who he s been chatting 2 4 how many hours it was 4 * +

sweetcaroline 25.10.20 - 03:40pm
I picked the door when he went out .I never let any1 in.He used his own keys 2 per every1 in himself * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index