! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The religion of peace.... - Page 2/10

Subject: The religion of peace....
« <> »
mikeymk 17.10.20 - 08:10am
Fk Macron for starters. * +

wakeup4 17.10.20 - 09:33am
So progressive * +

prattle 17.10.20 - 12:36pm
Are you sure the students didnt behead the teacher over excessive homework, because that would be fair. The muslims that carry out these acts are mental, it's just a picture ye pack of psychopaths. Imagine thinking the correct response to a cartoon drawing is to behead someone. Put anyone that believes in any god on an a few islands with an arsenal of weapons and let them slaughter each other, then blow up the islands and let us never speak of religion again. * +

tazdevil 17.10.20 - 10:30pm

@ 9362 - 17.10.20 - 12:09am
Teacher beheaded in France because he showed a class of students caricatures of the prophet Mohammed. Maybe we should all start drawing and publishing pictures of him. If you want to live in a democracy you have to accept there will be things you don't like. We wouldn't not draw pictures of jesus even if Christians objected so why should Muslims be allowed to

That's why I'm against Islamic/Catholic schools, they screw up lots of things. Anything religion-related shouldn't even be taught in schools. Let the parents teach the religious values/history to their kids, and even then - just let them believe or not believe whatever they want. * +

tazdevil 17.10.20 - 10:30pm
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying put limitations on freedom of speech/expression or that the killing was okay. I just think schools shouldn't be religion-based, and shouldn't be teaching religious stuff.

Secondly, I've said this before: Islam isn't the problem or a cause of suffering. That's people. People tend to misinterpret the religion, and become extremely violent. You will find extremist/brainwashy @ssholes from all kinds of backgrounds. * +

eyesore 18.10.20 - 11:42am

@ kimjongl - 17.10.20 - 06:51am
Import muslims, get islamic outcomes. France has about a 9pc muslim population. Imagine what it will be like at 20 or 30pc. There will more likely be an implementation of blasphemy laws at that stage rather than a strengthening of freedom of speech laws.

It's exactly this kind of talk that breeds more separation and further violence * +

speedracer23 18.10.20 - 12:18pm
He is speaking the truth. There's evidence of that happening everywhere. Why does speech alone provoke violence from Muslims anyway? Doesn't that speak volumes about their ideology? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index