! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Shamima Begum - Page 2/47

Subject: Shamima Begum
« <> »
vampboy 17.07.20 - 11:25am

@ alanball - 17.07.20 - 11:02am
The law has to be adhered to. The Governemnt knew full well she would win on an appeal and only rescinded her password for show. If she didn't do the Interview with the Times she'd of been back here long ago. Unfortunately she's our problem

Why should it have to be adhered with? Earlier you mentioned you respected principles within a person. would you adhere to to segregation laws back in its time?
It's BS to use the very basic human rights designed to protect people to shoot them on the foot; human rights have become self-sabotaging rather than evolving towards a solution.
Change the laws; dump garbage like this out. * +

alanball 17.07.20 - 11:26am

@ bambi60 - 17.07.20 - 11:11am
She is ...I've just looked it up ,her dad is Bangladeshi ...they've said they will execute her
It's difficult in some ways as I'd call her '' groomed '' at 15 ...a hardened isis member since...and possibly traumatised after bearing and losing three children in five years ,as far as I read this latest thing is not to reinstate her ,but to give her a fair hearing ....most if her responses to questioning so far may be honest but show no remorse ...which is fine if you you don't want to live under the auspices of the ''enenmy ''

Listening to her talk she is obviously thick. ISIS had experts in the field of propaganda and to influence/radicalise people like her at such a young age. Without doubt she was groomed by them. She will come here and face Justice here, however let's have it right, the intelligence services believe around 1000 ISIS fighters have returned to the UK, whom I have no doubt are 100s x more dangerous than her. * +

alanball 17.07.20 - 11:29am

@ vampboy - 17.07.20 - 11:25am
Why should it have to be adhered with? Earlier you mentioned you respected principles within a person. would you adhere to to segregation laws back in its time?
It's BS to use the very basic human rights designed to protect people to shoot them on the foot; human rights have become self-sabotaging rather than evolving towards a solution.
Change the laws; dump garbage like this out.

You don't think the rule of law should be adhered to? Well we do have a Governemnt that's tried it's hand in Fascism so maybe they won't adhere to it, and they they will carry on only applying the law when it suits them. You can't pick and choose when to apply law * +

vampboy 17.07.20 - 11:32am

@ alanball - 17.07.20 - 11:29am
You don't think the rule of law should be adhered to? Well we do have a Governemnt that's tried it's hand in Fascism so maybe they won't adhere to it, and they they will carry on only applying the law when it suits them. You can't pick and choose when to apply law

You have got to adopt every decision with proportionality.
National security and treason are equally as important of principles as Article 2's right to life or Article 6's right to a fair trial, but which one is more important right now? Right of a treacherous evil ISIS supporter or rights of millions of decent hardworking individuals from all walks of life? * +

recurve16 17.07.20 - 11:37am
Leave the scabby c*nt out there to rot, with the rest of them. * +

alanball 17.07.20 - 11:37am
You Cant just ignore the law because you dont like Someone or because their crimes are heinous . Thats exactly why lady justice wears a blindfold ,one day it might not be her charged with something it might be you or me . The law matters * +

vampboy 17.07.20 - 11:46am
You're not caughting my point, buddy.

All laws are applied to proportionality test; that's the principle basis for any legal system. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-47
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index