! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Deep Fakes - Page 2/14

Subject: Deep Fakes
« <> »
eyesore 28.06.20 - 06:01pm
It's just about managing perception to reinforce your narrative, we all do it, on one level or another * +

mikeymk 28.06.20 - 06:43pm
I still get idiots on Facebook trying to shame people with claims they battered a baby rabbit or something, like do you have more than a sketchy picture of a van for evidence before you ruin his life..?

We've seen videos of someone jumping into a bowl of cereal and then out the screen of a mobile phone - so easy is it for people to make truly impressive videos of camera trickery your sketchy pic of a suspects van doesn't look so convincing now eh? I was doctoring photos containing street signs for my own security 15yrs ago...

It's the internet. If you go by the ethos that nothing is real, you'll get by pretty well. * +

sisfreak2017 29.06.20 - 07:54am
They filmed the moon landings on top of my wardrobe.
cough.gif * +

3mel 1.07.20 - 08:45am

@ shadow27 - 28.06.20 - 05:57pm
Imagine if you invested in it big time.. amazing propaganda tool.

well not really, public figures have their associated historians who'd dispute a video that hadn't been previously known.

is the guy who makes the video gonna be dedicated enough to do time for you without grassing ? * +

mikeymk 1.07.20 - 11:10am
You get let off on the basis that ''It's just entertainment.''

When you look at what's been done already with the likes of Cassetteboy manipulating politician's words, or football managers faces put onto film character clips, i don't think we're far from seeing genuinely convincing clips of people doing things they've never done - just for laughs, of course. * +

obi_jon 24.11.20 - 07:15am

From the makers of South Park.

[link]Sassy Justice with Fred Sassy:http://youtu.be/9WfZuNceFDM[/link]

* +

shadow27 24.11.20 - 11:22am
pmpl.gif omg that was brilliant * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search