! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bilydakd - Page 2/12

Subject: Bilydakd
« <> »
3mel 18.12.19 - 03:46am
the blind guy that liked singing for anyone who is likely to ask. * +

corpse81 18.12.19 - 03:54am
May he rest in peace. Blossom.gif * +

mikeymk 18.12.19 - 04:07am
Oh, Bily. Guy in Porto Rico. Doesn't even seem like 5 days, he was a regular in chat and was in there most days until last week.

He left a voice clip in Bab's group, we had a laugh about him sounding like a gangster.. heh. He was trying to go healthy.. He seemed a lovely bloke, would take people as they were, always asking people how they are, supportive.. he had time for anyone, at least who were respectful. * +

shadow27 18.12.19 - 04:27am
Wow.... * +

sourface 18.12.19 - 05:34am
Rip cant think who this is. * +

chiksta 18.12.19 - 05:54am
Ohhhhh noooooo not bily sad.gif he always sent a pop greeting me when he was on. Such a lovely guy.
May u Rest In Peace bily u will be dearly missed xx * +

shreds48 18.12.19 - 07:27am
Hi, Bily. It's Vamp. I don't really come here much anymore. but I heard you passed away today. It's yet to hit me really hardc but I should speak these words when I can. You always said this place was your home away from home. I didn't think you would have left us so soon. You were my best friend. You were there to listen and mentor me when i was alone and lost. We jammed to music sometime and talked of it for hours at whatsapp when I should have been studying. You were utterly a goof. You always told me about ghost stories that freaked me out but utmostly beyond everything, you inspired me to be a kinder better human. I wish i could have told you this when you were here. I wish I could have listened to your calls and not always have been in haste to chase the world. Life is unpredictable. I will miss you. I love you. goodbye, my friend. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index