! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What would you do? - Page 2/10

Subject: What would you do?
« <> »
dodgey 8.12.19 - 08:34pm

@ mikeymk - 8.12.19 - 08:25pm
You know, I do respect that. I reckon I'd have thought the same thing in a variety of similar situations. Certainly if it had been a bank!

The only time I would step in is if someone is being attacked. * +

9362 8.12.19 - 08:37pm
Well done mikey, definitely the right thing to do * +

stopgap 8.12.19 - 08:37pm
Zero tolerance of smackrats is the only answer. You did the right thing. * +

stopgap 8.12.19 - 08:41pm
I worked at Asda 20 years ago on the Home and Leisure dept. We got to know the local bagheads,and the ones we didn't know we usually clocked them by their pale and skinny and dopey look. The Romanians were a level up however,often would bring their kids in to do the thieving. They knew we couldn't treat kids the same,and even the police couldn't search them. * +

stopgap 8.12.19 - 08:45pm
When we spotted a thief,the procedure was to radio customer services who would say CODE FIVE down the tannoy. Code five meant shoplifter. All available staff would then cover the exits and apprehend the thief (Thieves) and lead them to the security CCTV room. Mostly it would be smackheads and Roma,but occasionally it would be a little old lady,and you'd feel sorry for them and try not to involve the police if possible. * +

mikeymk 8.12.19 - 08:48pm
He made it too easy to stop him. Pocketing stuff and I'd have been out of my depth, maybe just accidentally-on-purpose got in his way, with a little ''sorry mate'', to help the manager gain some ground. But he'd have been in a far better position.

Taking an empty carrier bag and slinging packs and packs of chicken fillets, pork loins, burgers, skewers, etc into it... Like no mate, seriously, come on. * +

crail 8.12.19 - 08:52pm
Mikey you're a fu*king hero * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark