! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Corbyn and the queen. - Page 2/13

Subject: Corbyn and the queen.
« <> »
ogdenz 4.12.19 - 02:51pm
Last year Corbyn spent time at a North London refuge meeting people without hope or a place to call a home of their own. His staff packed the boots of their cars with food and delivered them to food banks.
What a bunch of commie bast*rds eh!
Ignoring the Queen! Bastaaaaards! Deport them.. * +

iilmadme 4.12.19 - 02:55pm
And no,ive seen it but by accident * +

9362 4.12.19 - 03:01pm
Well I'm sure in the 80's he was more interested in meeting Ira terrorists then watching the Queens Speech * +

9362 4.12.19 - 03:10pm
He'll be too upset to watch it this year as well having failed to beat the worst Tory government in years in an election. Having probably lost a number of what used to be safe labour seats to the tories. In charge of a labour party what still can't make up it's mind over brexit. In charge of a labour party what says it will end austerity but would actually increase it as taxes would have to raise substantially to pay for labour's spending plans * +

iilmadme 4.12.19 - 03:15pm
I think he just wants a crack at making it a labour brexit instead of a boris johnson one.which even farage said would put us in a worse position than remaining.brexit in name only.i like the fact that he would remain neutral having done the best deal he could * +

ogdenz 4.12.19 - 03:21pm

@ 9362 - 4.12.19 - 03:01pm
Well I'm sure in the 80's he was more interested in meeting Ira terrorists then watching the Queens Speech

Many politicians have met up with terrorists. Even Tory ones at the height of the IRA's campaign. * +

ogdenz 4.12.19 - 03:22pm

@ 9362 - 4.12.19 - 03:01pm
Well I'm sure in the 80's he was more interested in meeting Ira terrorists then watching the Queens Speech

Did he meet the IRA on Christmas day then..at 3pm? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum