! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

RIP Amir - Page 2/7

Subject: RIP Amir
« <> »
sisfreak2017 14.11.19 - 12:45pm
They can only expect more , if continue firing rockets into Israel.
I'm no fan of Israel,but I can see why they're retaliate.

No doubt it will continue for another few weeks .sad.gif * +

warded 14.11.19 - 02:15pm
read Both parties (israel and palestinia) exchange bazooka fire quite regularly. * +

warded 14.11.19 - 02:21pm
it is still always a tragedy and shouldn't be dismissed as yet another day in Gaza. * +

9362 14.11.19 - 04:30pm
Perhaps if Israel didn't steal Palestinian land and build settler homes on it... Then people wouldn't feel like firing rockets at Israel * +

3mel 14.11.19 - 05:22pm
using a military force against people who haven't been directly involved can never be justified.

in Yemen the Israelis h*t a school bus full of children, they did it with laser guided bomb so there's no saying it wasn't intended. * +

mr.brussels 14.11.19 - 08:52pm
The state of 'Israel' is becoming an warcrime. * +

miaiad 14.11.19 - 09:04pm

@ kimjongl - 14.11.19 - 09:15am
They give Israel the excuse to do it when they fire rockets from homes. It's almost as if Hamas and Israel compliment each other, feed each other justification, while the Palestinians suffer. You get what you vote for.

Being an observer from outside, you are fair and balanced in what you say...
But As a person who was born and grown there, I would say it is almost impossible for Gaza to have such open areas that is suitable for fight/war far away from homes. Gaza is very small coastal strip that can be as narrow as 5 km only. You can walk that distance in 1 hour. Yet, it has high population. The most of open areas are those used for agriculture purpose. However, Israel has modern air forces and Palestinians has 0 air forces, which make it difficult as well. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index