! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

another distant cousin - Page 2/6

Subject: another distant cousin
« <> »
bambi99 22.08.19 - 12:12pm
Hmmm ....I'd be arms length ,personally ...including Facebook
I'd be highly suspicious she suddenly wants to get closer, bearing in mind her closeness to his ex dunno.gif * +

iilmadme 22.08.19 - 12:16pm
Ive met his ex n she was lovely,at a funeral of a mutual friend.despite everyone warning me about how she is.ive taken it with a pinch of salt because im only hearing it fromhis friends,the ones who had to put his heart back together when she broke it..where is jeremy kyle when you need him? * +

bambi99 22.08.19 - 12:22pm
lol.gif It is a bit jeremy kyle ....
bloomin' minefield * +

bozzalad 22.08.19 - 12:29pm

@ iilmadme - 22.08.19 - 12:16pm
Ive met his ex n she was lovely,at a funeral of a mutual friend.despite everyone warning me about how she is.ive taken it with a pinch of salt because im only hearing it fromhis friends,the ones who had to put his heart back together when she broke it..where is jeremy kyle when you need him?

Personally I wouldn't bother but that's me and I know sod all about cousins etc * +

mikeymk 22.08.19 - 12:30pm
People are people; take em for what they are, not who they are.

An uncle found me, i didn't know he existed. He introduced me to my mother, who i hadn't seen since i was a small child. I was also introduced to my brother and sister, who i'd never met. And other members.

I no longer have anything to do with them. I'll give em a call if i need a kidney.

People stick with family for various reasons. Sometimes it's nothing more than misguided loyalty.

Be wise about why you have the people in your life that you do. * +

iilmadme 22.08.19 - 12:34pm
Im getting to the point where im no longer surprised at who knows my bf.i cant take him anywhere without someone coming over n saying hi.im sure we could be on the opposite side of the world n he'd still manage to bump into thingy that he hasnt seen for ages * +

iilmadme 22.08.19 - 12:38pm
Whatever i do our paths are going to cross pretty soon anyway.so i might as well get having a quick pint with her done next week.cant do it at the weekend cause im going to a local festival which i will probably bump into her at anyway * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index