! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Thoughts 17 - Page 2/2006

Subject: Thoughts 17
« <> »
ladibud 28.06.19 - 12:42pm
that was warm... very warm. * +

ladibud 28.06.19 - 12:42pm
please don't let this be a repeat of CCB from RnB from tire beg.gif pray.gif * +

ladibud 28.06.19 - 12:44pm
well those 2 mats are going to take all day to dry aren't they. * +

ladibud 28.06.19 - 12:48pm
I read all the comments and start to reply... then leave it. somethings you can't change. ppl will have to want to change before anything changes. until then, they will keep on and on and on saying and doing as they feel fit.... so I just read and go meh.... maybe one day racists from all sides will try and see thru the eyes and hearts of others. not only from their own perspective. * +

0gypsy0 28.06.19 - 12:58pm
I wish money could just fall out of the blue sky in my umbrella turned upside down * +

ladibud 28.06.19 - 01:04pm
a pic of a service man holding a dog up... and it says so and so both killed in the line of duty ... and then... I bet I won't get one share. and I am thinking. they are dead, what's the point or logic? but I shut up, because... ppl don't appreciate you telling them they're stupid. and I am tired. tired of stupid ppl and explaining why they're stupid. but I console myself... not real family, just aangenaaide lap. * +

ladibud 28.06.19 - 01:06pm
saw the lady and her brand new spanking new baby all wrapped up in a pretty blanket...and I am thinking, Cheri will love that blanket. * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-2006
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search