! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Making a will - Page 2/4

Subject: Making a will
« <> »
sweetcaroline 9.06.19 - 05:42pm
The other 1 had the cheek 2 go on about I may b next of kin all this way about was I asked 4 a copy of their photo albums.I've got a friend who's downloading photos on a disc 4 me I've stopped her doing them 4 them now I can play their game but I have got the more important photos like my grandmother's and my dad's so they lose out big time * +

warded 9.06.19 - 05:42pm
Notary. * +

mok214 9.06.19 - 05:45pm
Here in the US you can do it very cheaply. There are all kinds of guides on how to do it within the laws of the US, state and city laws and ordinances. Then you make it, find some people to be your wittiness and then have it notarized for a fee.
Of course I learned how to write my own will in the US Army, that's a sobering moment when you're a teenager. * +

sweetcaroline 9.06.19 - 05:49pm
Even my mum growing up throughout her life.what this post is about on why I've asked concerning wills is because of them they will not get anything off me I'm leaving everything 2 my partner and my daughter.they will have their cut in my parents house but I do not want them claiming my mum's furniture back or anything of my things * +

kelypso 9.06.19 - 06:49pm
Probs worth getting proper legal advice if you want to disinherit someone otherwise it will just make it easier for them to contest your will if you dont word it correctly. * +

1bad_boy 9.06.19 - 06:52pm
I sweet caroline being of sound state of mind and free of duress do hereby leave my two sons fk all grin.gif

Ya welcome
* +

kelypso 9.06.19 - 06:54pm
Something like that lol. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page