! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

uk politics - Page 2/246

Subject: uk politics
« <> »
tranie 30.05.19 - 02:13pm
well this court case is someones way of paying boris back for winning. * +

tranie 30.05.19 - 02:36pm
This case against boris, just dosnt sit right with me. It smells of fish. The dude has had 3 years to bring the case, why now ? Why boris ? why not all the other lying bstrds in the house of commons ? mrs may lied 108 times when she said we will leave the EU in march. david cameron said if we voted to leave he would sign the order the day after the referendum, another whopper. The only info i could find on how much we pay the EU was from 2014 which was 240 million a week. This did inclde a rebate that was being phased out. So by 2016 the figure of 350 million is not gonna be that far off. Im willing to give him a 10 '/. leaway. I wouldnt be surprised if this isnt a stich up by david cameron to pay boris back. Does it not set a very dangerous precident ? these mp's are professional liars. They do it for a living. Now every single one of them are at risk of being sued. * +

deusexmachina 30.05.19 - 02:45pm
Someone who will say Brexit can fu*k off, that sh*t is stupid. Then we can all carry on having jobs and medicines and the IRA will stop shooting people. * +

wakeup4 30.05.19 - 03:13pm
Esther wouldnt even re negotiate with the scumbags sounds like my kind of PM * +

tranie 30.05.19 - 03:53pm
International Development Secretary Rory Stewart, who is running for the leadership, apologised for smoking opium - a class A drug in the UK - in Iran. lol.gif bet thats done his challange a world of good. * +

wakeup4 30.05.19 - 04:02pm
* +

newt182 30.05.19 - 08:39pm

@ tranie - 30.05.19 - 02:36pm
This case against boris, just dosnt sit right with me. It smells of fish. The dude has had 3 years to bring the case, why now ? Why boris ? why not all the other lying bstrds in the house of commons ? mrs may lied 108 times when she said we will leave the EU in march. david cameron said if we voted to leave he would sign the order the day after the referendum, another whopper. The only info i could find on how much we pay the EU was from 2014 which was 240 million a week. This did inclde a rebate that was being phased out. So by 2016 the figure of 350 million is not gonna be that far off. Im willing to give him a 10 '/. leaway. I wouldnt be surprised if this isnt a stich up by david cameron to pay boris back. Does it not set a very dangerous precident ? these mp's are professional liars. They do it for a living. Now every single one of them are at risk of being sued.

Why would we give up the rebate? What dodgy news sites are you visiting? * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-246
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index