! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Rugby........ The beautiful game? - Page 2/48

Subject: Rugby........ The beautiful game?
« <> »
ladibud 8.05.19 - 12:48pm
and how does this reflect as his lack of morals? * +

bozzalad 8.05.19 - 12:49pm

@ ladibud - 8.05.19 - 12:42pm
did he actually say that they will go to hell? or did he post a part of scripture? and why is everyone crying about the gay part when he said the same about fornicators and adulterers. false outrage of you ask me so that ppl can seem tolerant.

this.
* +

bozzalad 8.05.19 - 12:50pm

@ ladibud - 8.05.19 - 12:47pm
as far as i know he posted the scripture. and it included adulterers and fornicators. but that part isn't included in the outrage and headlines.

it wouldnt be * +

9362 8.05.19 - 12:50pm

@ ladibud - 8.05.19 - 12:44pm
it is his Christian beliefs... he is entitled to them as long as he isn't infringing on anyone's rights. I don't see the problem. ppl are allowed their personal beliefs. and they have the right to say it as long as they aren't calling for violence and death.

I do support his team's right to cancel his contract because he acted against the policy so to say. he was wrong in the regard.

He did quote some Bible verses, Galatians 5:19-21, and a couple of quotes from acts which I can accept but separately from that he did post a list of groups who will go to hell, which included homosexuals that I cannot support * +

ladibud 8.05.19 - 12:52pm

@ bozzalad - 8.05.19 - 12:50pm
it wouldnt be

no because it isn't fashionable and pc enough to look all enlightened and sh*t. I not a homophobe... quite the opposite but it did stand out to me and was quite funny. * +

ladibud 8.05.19 - 12:53pm

@ 9362 - 8.05.19 - 12:50pm
He did quote some Bible verses, Galatians 5:19-21, and a couple of quotes from acts which I can accept but separately from that he did post a list of groups who will go to hell, which included homosexuals that I cannot support

why do you need to support it? it's his beliefs and he isn't hurting anyone or calling for anyone to be hurt. whether you agree with him or not, in his personal capacity it is his right and doesn't mean he doesn't have morals. morals are anyways relative. * +

9362 8.05.19 - 12:55pm
Not just him, there's a big argument going on here as London Irish have signed paddy Jackson to play for them next year * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-48
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index