! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sri Lanka Bomb Attacks - Page 2/17

Subject: Sri Lanka Bomb Attacks
« <> »
sephiroth 21.04.19 - 11:10pm
Wtf is up with 'these' Muslims, like seriously?
They have the exact same roots as Christians and the Jews, so why always target them?

Newsflash, all the patriarchs before Muhammad were Jews, so don't see their reasoning. * +

dodgey 21.04.19 - 11:13pm
It's not Tamil tigers and certainly not Buddhists so the finger only points towards extremist Muslims , note I said extremist as most Muslims are decent people and it's only a very small amount that are out to cause problems. I'm sure the Sri Lanka government will deal with them. * +

dodgey 21.04.19 - 11:15pm
The good thing about Buddhist countries is that they are very tolerant towards anyone and any other religions but if another religion plays up they smash them. * +

phallica 21.04.19 - 11:15pm
Seems that very small amount gets around. * +

dodgey 21.04.19 - 11:26pm
Thailand has many problems with Muslims as well , in the south of Thailand Muslim terrorists are targeting monks and school teachers, its a real problem that isn't reported on often, monks can't go out without armed protection etc. But its only a small amount of muslims doing it. * +

shadow27 21.04.19 - 11:36pm
I can't figure out if this is a backlash caused by that NZ thing, or just business as usual. Nobody took responsibility for this? Why so coy? * +

shadow27 21.04.19 - 11:47pm
Just reading, they got warned ten days ago.. A group called NTJ made threats to bomb churches as well as the Indian high commission in Colombo. Someone really fu*ked up here.

Local population ransacking Muslim shops. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum