! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Left Wing Kryptonite - Page 2/67

Subject: Left Wing Kryptonite
« <> »
ogdenz 26.01.19 - 10:36am
Is it promoting homosexuality or is it promoting tolerance of homosexuality? If it's the latter then that's cool. * +

recurve16 26.01.19 - 10:41am
Why bother asking me the difference, if you've already deemed my reason irrelevant ?

We all know how much I dislike pandering to and appeasing Muslims.
I also dislike pandering to the loony left, there's absolutely no need for the snowflakes and unicorns to be shoving all the sexuality and gender crap down primary aged kids throats the way they are.

The whole idea of this topic is to show the real hypocrites, let's see how many of our resident lefties who normally defend Islam can say they are right on this occasion...

* +

ladibud 26.01.19 - 10:44am

@ recurve16 - 26.01.19 - 10:41am
Why bother asking me the difference, if you've already deemed my reason irrelevant ?

We all know how much I dislike pandering to and appeasing Muslims.
I also dislike pandering to the loony left, there's absolutely no need for the snowflakes and unicorns to be shoving all the sexuality and gender crap down primary aged kids throats the way they are.

The whole idea of this topic is to show the real hypocrites, let's see how many of our resident lefties who normally defend Islam can say they are right on this occasion...

I meant that it is irrelevant in the sense of both you and them don't like it, but only one of you are seemingly doing something out there about it.

I do agree with you tho, there is just no need for all this on primary school level. * +

dan27notts 26.01.19 - 10:46am

@ ladibud - 26.01.19 - 10:18am
isn't that a bit hypocritical of you tho Recurve? or am I getting muddled up with you and Dan now? the other day some of you were spewing bile about some thing introduced in schools too (whithin rights) If memory serves. also stating it shouldn't n in schools as it's just kids... it kinda the same thing isn't it?

That was me regarding the school with gender fluid pupils but my point here isnt angreeing who is wrong or right, its more an open ended question to people like bambi, newt, obi etc. What do they feel is right here, protecting the beliefs of minority groups like islam? Which when anyone is critical of islam they always say is racist, islamophobic etc or is it more important to protect minority groups like the LGBT community from homophobia? * +

deusexmachina 26.01.19 - 10:46am
The religious are holding us all back. Oh and when you look at countries that have the lowest levels of teenage pregnancy and the ages that they were taught sex education then there isn't any real argument against teaching it young. Unless of course you love teenage pregnancy. * +

ogdenz 26.01.19 - 10:47am
If she doesn't like it then yeah take your kid out of that school. She said the school should be teaching maths,English etc. I bet it does teach those subjects. * +

recurve16 26.01.19 - 10:48am

@ ladibud - 26.01.19 - 10:44am
I meant that it is irrelevant in the sense of both you and them don't like it, but only one of you are seemingly doing something out there about it.

I do agree with you tho, there is just no need for all this on primary school level.

It doesn't bother me enough to want to do something out there about what they're teaching to primary kids these days, it's only gonna get worse and there ain't Jack shiit I can do about it, so ain't gonna lose any sleep over it... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-67
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index