! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Everything BEER - Page 2/80

Subject: Everything BEER
« <> »
dodgey 1.12.18 - 03:57pm

@ peta - 1.12.18 - 03:51pm
Went to LA and I found two spots, chose this one.

I have a friend in LA, he's a big craft beer fan, I always think of the good beers being east coast America due to the European influences there, was surprised to hear how popular craft beer is on the west coast side, my friend is from Philadelphia but has lived in LA for a long time and keeps asking me to come over for a couple of weeks, I will do soon. * +

peta 1.12.18 - 03:57pm
This one a local from the Bronx, Gunhill Brewery. And I had that Pineapple coconut beer. It tastes amazing.

* +

peta 1.12.18 - 04:00pm

@ dodgey - 1.12.18 - 03:57pm
I have a friend in LA, he's a big craft beer fan, I always think of the good beers being east coast America due to the European influences there, was surprised to hear how popular craft beer is on the west coast side, my friend is from Philadelphia but has lived in LA for a long time and keeps asking me to come over for a couple of weeks, I will do soon.

Yes, Im sure they have a few in Cali, but definitely in NYC, the more hip the place becomes the more breweries are being built. And there always a fun place to meet up with friends for shanenigans.

If you do come to NY, you gotta link up. Youd be in brewery heaven and good company, not to mention the best city in the world. Haha.gif * +

obi_jon 1.12.18 - 05:14pm
[link]http://www.greatnewsomebrewery.co.uk/[/link]

I went to school with the owners, you can see the farm where the brewery is from my old bedroom window at my mum's house. * +

shadow27 1.12.18 - 05:19pm
Mum did a tonne of homebrew. Tonnes of different variations. Some very evil tasting herbal concoctions among them, oh! horehound beer spew.gif * +

shadow27 1.12.18 - 05:23pm
Horehound: marrubium vulgare. Mint family apparently.. I certainly couldn't tell. * +

dodgey 1.12.18 - 05:24pm

@ obi_jon - 1.12.18 - 05:14pm
[link]http://www.greatnewsomebrewery.co.uk/[/link]

I went to school with the owners, you can see the farm where the brewery is from my old bedroom window at my mum's house.

Very good, nice to see companies like this. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-80
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum