! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Brighton School Has 36 Gender Fluid Pupils - Page 2/7

Subject: Brighton School Has 36 Gender Fluid Pupils
« <> »
ementalm 27.11.18 - 03:48pm
the devil prowls everywhere * +

mikeymk 27.11.18 - 04:39pm
Kids going through puberty are naturally confused about their sexuality and changes, some of them go through stages of this longer than others. Some take time to adapt, and some go through phases of wonder about personally identifying themselves as the opposite sex. That's normal.

The majority of responsible adults, in teaching, in parents, in authority, who are supposed to be supporting and guiding these kids through these stages, are being forced to pander to a new mentality and new practices, where alternative labelling is being promoted.

This political point-scoring among do-good types is not supporting our kids at all, it's actually promoting the confusing stages they're going through, and prompting them to publically label themselves as different at a time when they're going through changes.

It should stop. Those in positions of responsibility need to start being responsible, and put the long-term interests of the children first.

What kids identify themselves as, at school age, isnt relevant. Yes some are different, some are gay, but they need to be treated normally, not segregated into different columns of ticked boxes.. All kids are unique, and their strengths should be found and highlighted, and that's where the focus should be. * +

wakeup4 27.11.18 - 05:12pm

@ dan27notts - 27.11.18 - 03:06pm
[Link]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6426961/Fashionable-Brighton-school-40-children-not-identify-sex-birth.html[/link]

These are aged 11-16

Progressives are nuts Facepalm.gif * +

shadow27 27.11.18 - 06:14pm
I just cba arguing about this sh*t anymore. People managed quite fine before without having this stuff forced on them though.. * +

sisfreak2017 27.11.18 - 06:26pm
tthat's too early for those stuffs , i blame society and moreso the patents....

It just didn't exist ''there'' when i was at school ,..
Sure if people's wanna go that route , good on them but don't encourage people's to whom previously wasn't intent on such. * +

budgiesmuggler 27.11.18 - 06:56pm
Claims to be coolest school..
Has zero attack helicopters enrolled.
Doesn't have a fur scene.
No omnigendered volleyball team. * +

mikeymk 27.11.18 - 08:49pm
Meat-free canteen? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions