! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

How to get a WAR started - Page 2/5

Subject: How to get a WAR started
« <> »
3mel 10.11.18 - 10:26am

@ dan27notts - 10.11.18 - 09:58am
Are our arms called arms because they are also weapons?

yes, but they're not as deadly as bear arms * +

trunking 10.11.18 - 11:31am

@ bambi60 - 10.11.18 - 09:54am
It's all sales talk really ,is it not ...gotta sell the idea first ,folks ...
I've mentioned before the absolutely ridiculous situation whereby Saudi Arabia , who are not at war with anyone are Britain's biggest purchaser of arms (i.e weapons of war ) dunno.gif I don't know America's biggest customer ,but the pictures I've seen from the big arms sales conventions are truly sickening...

Saudi Arabia are engaged in a proxy war with Iran and are actively involved in the war against the Houthi rebels of Yemen. They have been known to bomb busses with school children and are the ones responsible for the blockade that is leaving millions at the brink of death due to malnutrition and famine.

Saudi Arabia are also the one's responsible, along with the West, in arming the FSA rebels in Syria and are also indirectly linked to the IS militants. Their interpretation of Islam is the type adopted by IS. * +

trashy 10.11.18 - 11:33am
Does pineapple belong on a pizza... Discuss * +

bambi60 10.11.18 - 11:39am

@ trunking - 10.11.18 - 11:31am
Saudi Arabia are engaged in a proxy war with Iran and are actively involved in the war against the Houthi rebels of Yemen. They have been known to bomb busses with school children and are the ones responsible for the blockade that is leaving millions at the brink of death due to malnutrition and famine.

Saudi Arabia are also the one's responsible, along with the West, in arming the FSA rebels in Syria and are also indirectly linked to the IS militants. Their interpretation of Islam is the type adopted by IS.

I know , I was underlining how a ' peaceful country ' are such massive buyers of arms
As much as ' peaceful nation's ' are such big makers and suppliers ... * +

bambi60 10.11.18 - 11:42am

@ trashy - 10.11.18 - 11:33am
Does pineapple belong on a pizza... Discuss

As long said pineapples are ethically resourced and no cultural appropriation of Italy has taken place grin.gif * +

shadow27 10.11.18 - 11:47am

@ 3mel - 10.11.18 - 09:40am
the one from Vietnam he mentioned is widely referred to a false flag, I've heard that it just didn't happen.
obviously the Lusitania sank and Pearl Harbour was bombed.

But.. Did Roosevelt *know* Pearl Harbour would be bombed? * +

bambi60 10.11.18 - 11:56am
Well of course he didn't * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page