! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Prodigits political party - Page 2/6

Subject: Prodigits political party
« <> »
lisasere 18.10.18 - 02:30pm
NHS should be a universal insurance plan and not chargeable to point of use * +

trunking 18.10.18 - 02:31pm

@ lisasere - 18.10.18 - 02:27pm
What can we do to stop it bein dependant on unfairly harming some folk?

We need Prodigits police, a special branch of Admin, people who'll stop at nothing to make sure Equality of Opportunity be enforced. * +

lisasere 18.10.18 - 02:31pm

@ trunking - 18.10.18 - 02:29pm
Yes. Opportunity should be equal for everyone but not all are aware of it.

Good elaborate and add ur agenda to the manifesto I will pass it * +

vampboy 18.10.18 - 02:32pm
As your future prime minister and a member of the cabinet representing the majority in the house of commons of prodigits. I bring forth my manifesto on this stage today. Our party stands firmly for an impartial tribunal, a judiciary free from the influence of politicians because we believe in the ideology of lady justice, the idea over which our great website stands. Admins will be chosen from a group of peers with strong legal background and experience. They will not be members of political parties, and this rule shall extend for various sectors of civil services as well. Secondly we promote fundamental freedoms, and while we understand certain moderation is necessary to promote a platform for everyone to speak, we understand and represent your rights, and we stand firmly by your right to speech, and your right to express yourselves fully. We believe in the idea that freedom can only be guaranteed if voice is given to the smallest minority groups within any forum, and as such it would be the moderators job to promote these rights. * +

lisasere 18.10.18 - 02:32pm

@ trunking - 18.10.18 - 02:31pm
We need Prodigits police, a special branch of Admin, people who'll stop at nothing to make sure Equality of Opportunity be enforced.

must be nice if ur only worry is prodigits aka deluded * +

vampboy 18.10.18 - 02:32pm
I instantly regret writing all of that. * +

lisasere 18.10.18 - 02:34pm

@ vampboy - 18.10.18 - 02:32pm
I instantly regret writing all of that.

lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions