! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Everything Russia - Page 2/450

Subject: Everything Russia
« <> »
sisfreak2017 5.10.18 - 06:31pm
quite like the russian peoples ,used dimonvideo for years all i got from them was help and politeness ,eventhough they knew i was english and the en-ru grammar wasn't great they never took the p1ss * +

alanball 5.10.18 - 06:33pm
The ex Soviet states are some of the best places I've visited * +

peta 5.10.18 - 06:46pm
Id love to see Russia. Spin.gif * +

obi_jon 24.11.18 - 11:37am
Russia is now a ''far greater threat'' to the UK's national security than the Islamic State group, the head of the British army has said.

In an interview with the Daily Telegraph, General Mark Carleton-Smith said Britain ''cannot be complacent about the threat Russia poses''.

''The Russians seek to exploit vulnerability and weakness wherever they detect it,'' he said.

In his first interview since being appointed Chief of the General Staff in June, Gen Carleton-Smith said Russia is ''indisputably'' a bigger threat than Islamic terrorist groups like al-Qaeda and IS.

''Russia has embarked on a systematic effort to explore and exploit Western vulnerabilities, particularly in some of the non-traditional areas of cyber, space, undersea warfare,'' he said.

''We cannot be complacent about the threat Russia poses or leave it uncontested.''

The 54-year-old former SAS commander graduated from Sandhurst military academy in the final years of the Cold War.

He led the search for Osama bin Laden following the 9/11 terror attacks and was at the forefront of Britain's role in the campaign to combat IS in Iraq and Syria.

[link]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46327046[/link] * +

obi_jon 24.11.18 - 11:57am
They're putting fucking lefty snowflake sjw cucks in charge of the British army now it seems.(mug)soldier.gifsalute.gifbritish.gif
stefdag.gif * +

jain5j 24.11.18 - 12:10pm

@ reallyu - 5.10.18 - 06:05pm
Is most Russian women shallow minded n jus want to migrate to other countries as I've read on few dating site? Is Russian language hardest to learn than Chinese or Japanese? Is Russia a dictator country?....still thinking out loud chin.gif

Da * +

jain5j 24.11.18 - 12:14pm

@ reallyu - 5.10.18 - 06:15pm
Putin looks like a mischievous man....his eyes says it all...

Kids love spy stories * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-450
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum