! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Adult Kids - Page 2/5

Subject: Adult Kids
« <> »
ladibud 30.07.18 - 09:14am
i am an adult child of that helps... I phone my mum quite often... coz if I don't I get asked are you okay doll? I am not hearing from you so told your sister I better phone I msg you.... guilt tripping bi**h * +

ladibud 30.07.18 - 09:15am

@ superunknown - 30.07.18 - 09:13am
Ha! That's ok, I'm not ashamed. I'm 41 everybodyyyy. shout.gif

lol.gif * +

superunknown 30.07.18 - 09:16am
I tried not to message her to see if she was ok. It was kind of hard, cause I'm a bit paranoid about them, but I held off. winner.gif I remember not calling my own mother for months at a time, lol * +

psnality 30.07.18 - 09:16am
My dad always moans cause I don't phone him for ages but he never bloody phones me.
I know loads of adult kids but they're not mine. * +

ladibud 30.07.18 - 09:19am

@ superunknown - 30.07.18 - 09:16am
I tried not to message her to see if she was ok. It was kind of hard, cause I'm a bit paranoid about them, but I held off. winner.gif I remember not calling my own mother for months at a time, lol

my mother would have the police out and I'd be in Facebook... have you seen my baby? ppl please share... she was last seen holding her phone... she is only 34 and we are really worried about her.... if you have seen her or have her please phone the number below... we just want her safe * +

shadow27 30.07.18 - 09:19am
Not quite, getting close.

But I can be in the same house as him and not hear from him much either, it's like that. * +

superunknown 30.07.18 - 09:21am

@ ladibud - 30.07.18 - 09:19am
my mother would have the police out and I'd be in Facebook... have you seen my baby? ppl please share... she was last seen holding her phone... she is only 34 and we are really worried about her.... if you have seen her or have her please phone the number below... we just want her safe

I think she was relieved. yes.gif lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum