! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Opinions and Views... - Page 2/6

Subject: Opinions and Views...
« <> »
ogdenz 23.01.18 - 08:07am
My belief in the existence of god has changed. I was raised Catholic but now i no longer believe..antihallelujah! * +

usb3.1 23.01.18 - 08:10am
At school they tried to make me believe god and Santa clause was real but then I realised it's just a scam * +

slago 23.01.18 - 11:32am
I grew up pro black, i still am * +

tazdevil 23.01.18 - 12:00pm
Mine haven't changed, but I have changed many people's minds/opinions on various subjects lol haha.gif * +

tazdevil 23.01.18 - 12:00pm
Actually, my opinions about so many people have changed over the years. There are people I thought were @ssholes and there are people I thought were near and close, but I think differently of them now.

However, my opinions on various matters haven't changed much. It's not that I'm stubborn or closed-minded or unreceptive to other people's ideas, advice or opinions (if someone logically makes sense, I do accept their advice/opinions and agree with their points) it's just that - I'm pretty much confident in what I believe in. And the things that I believe in, we're all really likely to agree on. Racism is bad, gay people are good, tolerance is super, class and caste systems are a bummer etc etc etc. The only people who don't agree with that stuff are old or freaks or the answer to Darwinist equation, so - f*ck them lol.gif

Long story short, my opinions about so many people and things I liked have changed. But my opinions on the matters I previously believed in haven't changed much. And I won't let anyone or anything change the way I feel about those subjects unless they present facts/logic and reasonable arguments against my opinions. * +

bozzalad 23.01.18 - 12:02pm

@ ladibud - 23.01.18 - 06:38am
Reading something the other day that made me do some searching ....

Abortion. I was anti for long but changes to pro choice...

I was reading that a fetus has a heartbeat from 3 weeks after conception. This has made me feel incredibly uncomfortable. ..

Haven't changed my pro choice stance but I do feel uneasy abt it tbh

Abortion is an ever changing opinion, it is legalised murder after all * +

slick_01 23.01.18 - 12:46pm

@ tazdevil - 23.01.18 - 12:00pm
Mine haven't changed, but I have changed many people's minds/opinions on various subjects lol haha.gif

Yes I agree...for example you turned your perfectly straight friend into gay pmpl.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index