! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Posh Food - Page 2/21

Subject: Posh Food
« <> »
gt_tdi 22.11.17 - 04:16pm

@ ogdenz - 22.11.17 - 04:12pm
How do you mean? Elaborate please.

You seem to tell us quite often about things you've stolen. I don't know whether or not you live in a caravan, sorry for any confusion in that regard. * +

ogdenz 22.11.17 - 04:22pm

@ gt_tdi - 22.11.17 - 04:16pm
You seem to tell us quite often about things you've stolen. I don't know whether or not you live in a caravan, sorry for any confusion in that regard.

I've mentioned two things I've stolen,maybe I've mentioned those two things more than once? No i don't live in a caravan. No need to apologise for your confusion. Now stealing a caravan....that would be a challenge and a half. * +

nomnom 22.11.17 - 04:46pm
The entire menu on a Brittany ferry, all weird French stuff lots of seafood urgh gross and tiny portions on massive plates * +

mikeymk 22.11.17 - 04:53pm

@ ogdenz - 22.11.17 - 04:12pm
How do you mean? Elaborate please.

Thief of the forum. It's bizarre, i can't work it out. On one hand there's all manner of moral claims in politics forums against politicians (mainly tories), and yet on the other hand you continue this exposure of yourself being happy to steal various things from people.

There's quite a void there, in the eyes of many here i suspect it puts you into disrepute - will be interesting to see if you ever manage to connect it successfully. * +

dodgey 22.11.17 - 04:59pm
I've eaten many things from scorpions to drinking coffee that has been sh*t out of a cat. My favourite food is pad kapow in Thailand. * +

bozzalad 22.11.17 - 05:22pm

@ tranie - 22.11.17 - 03:27pm
So i had black truffle the other day and it tastes like you would expect a petrol station forecourt to taste. Its not nice nono what food that is considered posh have you had and thought YUK thats awful ?

pheasant * +

ogdenz 22.11.17 - 05:24pm

@ mikeymk - 22.11.17 - 04:53pm
Thief of the forum. It's bizarre, i can't work it out. On one hand there's all manner of moral claims in politics forums against politicians (mainly tories), and yet on the other hand you continue this exposure of yourself being happy to steal various things from people.

There's quite a void there, in the eyes of many here i suspect it puts you into disrepute - will be interesting to see if you ever manage to connect it successfully.

There's a often a link between stealing out of necessity ..which has been the case in most of my shoplifting escapades and politicians forcing through legislation that forces many people to make the choice between eating and heating..stealing to survive..there's the link my friend. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-21
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index