! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

another puzzling facebook thing - Page 2/4

Subject: another puzzling facebook thing
« <> »
iilmadme 18.11.17 - 07:19pm
nah that wouldnt be creepier lol * +

mikeymk 18.11.17 - 07:38pm
It can be easy to forget if you have someone on your list or not. Just the other day i saw a photo on my wall with two old mates in it from years back, only to find one wasn't on my list. Never was. We just hadn't got around to 'friending' each other. * +

dodgey 18.11.17 - 07:42pm
I deactivated FB . Its sh*t, I dont care what someone i haven't seen since school has had for dinner, I don't even care if they are dead or alive, why would i care that they had an Indian takeaway for tea? Facepalm.gif * +

mikeymk 18.11.17 - 07:44pm
Well there we agree on something... I'm only still on there for family, as we're all over the world, it's a good medium for us. But my news feed bores me shitless. * +

tazdevil 18.11.17 - 08:00pm
Yes, it is - if they are using your friend's pics pretending to be them. Facebook is full of weirdos and creepshows. I almost never check my inbox. Once in a blue moon I get on laptop to check the 'filtered' messages just to find lots of messages from despos. I actually had someone BLOCK me recently because he kept messaging and I never responded. He wrote 'I guess I'm not important enough for you to talk to' f*cking freak lol * +

ementalm 18.11.17 - 08:02pm
hence the name fakebook * +

sisfreak2017 18.11.17 - 08:28pm
just delete your FB account before anything more you've put there is used or abused , once there its there's forever, it isn't free for nothing they want data.
Everyone's datas is worth a lot of money once you click i accept its your own fault worry.gif you can only reduce it by terminate your account, but in doing so your still allowing them to use what you gave them, FOREVER * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index