! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Uber - Page 2/9

Subject: Uber
« <> »
mz.c 22.09.17 - 10:58pm
Doesn't affect me. I do think they should be vetting taxi drivers properly though. * +

musho77 22.09.17 - 11:43pm
everything ive heard about them over the last year seems to be negative so maybe its a good thing, not that i care as i dont live in london and dont want to go there either. * +

birdy 23.09.17 - 04:54am
'seems to have a few dodgy drivers'. how so? I want to know why. * +

1clivey1 23.09.17 - 07:29am
uber are terrible they dont check drivers backgrounds etc so criminals get the jobs * +

mikeymk 23.09.17 - 07:50am
I know someone who's girlfriend was raped and murdered by a taxi driver. I didn't know her myself but a fair few around me did, grim times.
He'd spoken about his desire to rape 'a white girl' to others in his community.

Given the way people in certain communities have been able to commit astounding sexual crimes against women and girls here, it's no surprise that the vetting of drivers from such backgrounds is non-existent.

This in turn has a negative knock-on effect on the vast majority who are decent people, and i know two muslim taxi drivers i've known for many years and trust absolutely, who are exposed in this bad light because the authorities are not doing their job properly.

For me, this felling of Uber in London is good news, and i want to see this as only the start of a much needed clean up. * +

1clivey1 23.09.17 - 07:52am
uber needed to go the decent london cabbie's are happy now * +

birdy 23.09.17 - 07:52am
God it's just uber. Is there anything the uk can handle? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page