! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

A bud has died - Page 2/13

Subject: A bud has died
« <> »
mikeymk 1.07.17 - 01:40am
He can't see or hear you at a funeral, he's dead and in a box. You said all you needed to say in your time with him. That's what he's taken. Funerals are for keeping up appearances among the crowd, showing those alive, and witnessing that the body really is being buried. Seeing that helps it sink in, helps closure, for some. * +

a_loner 1.07.17 - 01:41am
Uhhh... * +

spcecake 1.07.17 - 01:44am

@ mikeymk - 1.07.17 - 01:40am
He can't see or hear you at a funeral, he's dead and in a box. You said all you needed to say in your time with him. That's what he's taken. Funerals are for keeping up appearances among the crowd, showing those alive, and witnessing that the body really is being buried. Seeing that helps it sink in, helps closure, for some.

I know he's gone. I'll do my grieving my way. Thank you. It is guilt that wanted me to go x * +

wickedwitch 1.07.17 - 01:45am
His spirit hello. * +

mikeymk 1.07.17 - 01:47am
If i wanted to say goodbye to someone, i'd go to a place we both were, sit down, think about them, come to a conclusion, say bye, and go.

But i don't. I haven't walked away from anyone. Certainly not dead ones, anyway.

I wonder if maybe the closure you need is for the end of your partnership, not to say goodbye completely. Like with a split. * +

3mel 1.07.17 - 01:48am

@ spcecake - 1.07.17 - 01:39am
I left my partner ten years ago for him and he was supposed to leave her but couldn't. I've never held that against him. He was a good man and i owe it to him that she would never know

I wouldn't even dream of it, you decided to respect his wishes in life now try and do that in death.
you can always visit his grave site afterward and say your goodbyes. that way there's no risk of you having to force out a lie when someone asks where you knew him from and not being believed. worst time for that stuff etc etc. * +

sisfreak2017 1.07.17 - 01:49am
in light of what youve said , i wouldn't go , no point his wife or daughter finding out about your and his time together.

And fk to the guilt thing * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum