! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Surely Corbyn is not as bad as - Page 2/10

Subject: Surely Corbyn is not as bad as
« <> »
dodgey 29.04.17 - 08:53pm
He is pals with those fenian fks across the water and fkd Diane Abbott, he is obviously mental and shouldn't be in charge of the country and as he's such a spastic it will never happen clap2.gif * +

mikeymk 29.04.17 - 09:02pm
He supported the IRA. He's not worthy of a long post, much as i could write one. * +

usbcable 29.04.17 - 09:39pm

@ 3mel - 29.04.17 - 08:37pm
I agree with you on the above but it's also true that his party gave a collective sigh upon his election and he struggles to hold onto a shadow cabinet. the people in his party know him better than we do.

They know he's a total fking useless waste of space and wish he would just FOAD! Now * +

wakeup4 29.04.17 - 09:57pm

@ 3mel - 29.04.17 - 08:37pm
I agree with you on the above but it's also true that his party gave a collective sigh upon his election and he struggles to hold onto a shadow cabinet. the people in his party know him better than we do.

Yes they would rather have a total NWO yes man than a conventional communist. * +

musho77 29.04.17 - 10:38pm
3 reasons not to vote labour , corbyn, abbott, chakrabarti. * +

3mel 30.04.17 - 01:02am
chakrabarti is in the lords isn't she ? * +

d.boon 30.04.17 - 03:05am
If Corbyn wins expect a huge influx of immigrants, soft on terrorism, huge unemployment from the private sector, a bloated public sector, more political correctness, soft police, defenceless army, bad Brexit deal or no Brexit, to name but a few. If Labour lose to many council seats in the upcoming local elections Corbyn might be toast even before the GE * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index