! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

BREXIT - Page 2/39

Subject: BREXIT
« <> »
obi_jon 24.08.16 - 08:49am

@ mikeymk - 24.08.16 - 08:15am
Ah ffs not this shit again.

Brexit is in full swing, but in case you weren't aware, there's a huge infrastructure to sort out. It's already beyond the point of no return so.. keep your pants on, sit down, calm down, quit being so fkn panicky. It's happening, and it's being done by people who know what they're doing.

You can't just bin a country's constitutions of laws and actions, we'd be open to every source and concept of attack, failure and breakdown.. It will be done when it's safe to do so.

''it's being done by people who know what they're doing.'', erm, no it isn'tnono.gif. It's being done by a bunch of clowns who are making it up as they go along and they're all fighting with each other over how to do it. * +

poppyt 24.08.16 - 08:53am
Ahhhh I'm sure they'll start doing something about it when they all come back off thier summer holidays..... * +

sourface 24.08.16 - 08:54am
Sure lol * +

obi_jon 24.08.16 - 08:59am
They've already said it won't happen this year. I'll be very surprised if it happens before the end of October 2017. * +

kimjongl 24.08.16 - 09:02am
The date makes sense. Add two years to it and you're about 7 months or so out from the next GE. Gives the government time to campaign on what they hope will be a successful exit. If the date goes past the GE they'll get punished at the polls for going back on the promise of Brexit means Brexit. * +

silverjx 24.08.16 - 09:06am
Just look up the government own Web site....it's adding updates with brexit a lot * +

3mel 24.08.16 - 10:40am

@ obi_jon - 24.08.16 - 08:49am
''it's being done by people who know what they're doing.'', erm, no it isn'tnono.gif. It's being done by a bunch of clowns who are making it up as they go along and they're all fighting with each other over how to do it.

they have hired several whole law firms just to cover negotiations for particular aspects of certain treaties like our laws being redrafted. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-39
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index