! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Euthanasia - Page 2/7

Subject: Euthanasia
« <> »
phallica 23.07.14 - 09:02pm

@ guyver - 23.07.14 - 08:59pm
life is defined by suffering. you suffer your entire life. everyone is suffering, not just those with terminal illness.

jesus taught this in his life and became a symbol of suffering. he died the most painful death imaginable.

we need to learn/re-learn the value of life, and accept that pain and suffering is part of it. the answer is not euthanasia/suicide/murder. neither is the answer numbing yourself to this reality of suffering on drugs.

Try it, see how you feel after six months to a year of excruciation. * +

phallica 23.07.14 - 09:06pm
Life can be painful, but some suffer more than others, and others don't know how good they have it. Being a former sufferer of cluster headaches, I can relate to those that wish to escape interminable pain. * +

oligarch 23.07.14 - 09:07pm
World Vision keep trying to scam money out of me so they can end suffering..
I hope Jesus kicks their asses. * +

guyver 23.07.14 - 09:13pm
somebody could have emotional pain, life could be unbearable for them. just because they dont have a physical affliction doesnt make the pain any less real. somebody could be living in poverty with no way out, their life could be unbearable etc

but there is still value in a life of suffering, over death. in fact, i dont think there is such thing as a life without suffering. * +

iilmadme 23.07.14 - 09:13pm
i hope we dont end up putting more effort into this than we do good quality palliative n end of life care * +

glitabug 23.07.14 - 10:07pm
It would depend. If you took the drugs yourself it's suicide but if a Dr administers then it would be murdet. * +

peta 23.07.14 - 11:08pm

@ ogdenz - 23.07.14 - 08:43pm
It should only be available to youth in Asia.

No, they are responsible for a lot of stuff, those youth en Asia. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum