! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

TRUMP2024 - Page 187/209

Subject: TRUMP2024
« <> »
obi_jon 28.03.24 - 01:15pm

@ obi_jon - 26.03.24 - 11:44pm
Now introducing 'Trump Bibles'(rrpmoney2.gif68.99) brought to you by the man behind... facepalm.gif

[link]Gosh who would have thunk it was all just another Trump scam!:https://youtu.be/qZp0zjobSK8?si=dh-xSN-HFWMFayZn[/link]pmpl.gif * +

shadow27 28.03.24 - 03:19pm
Abraham Lincoln also failed at everything he tried before he finally succeeded. * +

shadow27 28.03.24 - 03:23pm

@ 3mel - 12.03.24 - 05:56pm
after everything that's happened in recent and not so recent history there's no way you could make him go away without riots in the streets breaking out... do right wingers riot ? yes they do!

I think he more than likely will get back in, and we'll be in for years of misery merry go round.

What misery? Self imposed misery of people crying because they lost?

There wasn't much bad that happened during his time. If covid had not happened I imagine things would have gone much better for him.. * +

obi_jon 28.03.24 - 03:24pm

@ shadow27 - 28.03.24 - 03:19pm
Abraham Lincoln also failed at everything he tried before he finally succeeded.

...and then someone shot him. * +

obi_jon 30.03.24 - 01:10pm
''The best thing about me is i'm very rich. I've got lots of money.'' - Donald Trump then

''I need you to donate your money to me.'' - Donald Trump now(but also back then as well). * +

3mel 30.03.24 - 06:22pm

@ shadow27 - 28.03.24 - 03:23pm
What misery? Self imposed misery of people crying because they lost?

There wasn't much bad that happened during his time. If covid had not happened I imagine things would have gone much better for him..

no, the misery of having to hear about every daft thing the useless cunt says and does. * +

obi_jon 2.04.24 - 11:06am
Trump made 77 ALL CAPS posts/screeds on Troth Sential on Sunday That's not normal behaviour for anybody is it, let alone a US presidential candidate. Even here on prodigits someone having an online meltdown of such proportions would likely raise a few eyebrows!!

He even compared himself to Jesus on a number of occasions, which many christians might consider to be highly offensive and extremely inappropriate at any time but particularly considering that he did so on Easter Sunday, the most sacred day of the entire Christian calendar. Ironically, that's exactly the kind of thing that genuine christian fundamentalist types in the past would have called heresy and/or blasphemy and then have had you burnt alive at the stake say, or executed in some other excruciatingly painful and brutal manner. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-209
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index