! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Who rembers when - Page 18/18

Subject: Who rembers when
« <
somerson 27.10.18 - 06:37am
In South Africa we also had this group of people having to share the same lines and nosey people listening into private conversations. Some people really are nosey and love to gossip. As kids we would pick up public pay phones to play a prank on the lady at switchboard. It always was a lady doing switchboard duty. We would give her a fake number. Of course we made sure that our parents weren't around for that. * +

sisfreak2017 27.10.18 - 06:45am
when mobile phones were analogue you could buy a radio scanner and listen to all the local calls being made ,highly illegal but super easy to do........
now there all digital so impossible, just some those older cordless home phones can be overhead, if you own such ensue its not analogue or your call is not private... Same for baby monitors etc all your neighbours can listen in. * +

mikeymk 27.10.18 - 07:02am
I think the neighbours already tend to be able to hear enough neighborly baby crying, without amplifying the little shit's monitors. * +

slick_01 27.10.18 - 08:28am

@ tasti2 - 18.09.18 - 09:28pm
No mobile phones

Yes I remember that...and I remember when there was no internet either...we used house phones to call and meet up with friends and also write letters to the chicks....this was in the 90's *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index