! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

whatsapp refuse to help police - Page 18/18

Subject: whatsapp refuse to help police
« <
obi_jon 30.06.17 - 07:10pm
If that's what scares you, then yes. Imagine what you think Corbyn might do with it. The point is that nobody should be allowed to do things like this. In fact if you read that article you would know that similar techniques already have been and no doubt still are being used by Democrats in America and you'd be rather naive to believe that these sort of data profiling techniques aren't going to become much more sophisticated in the future. Again like i've already said, it's a whole Pandora's box full of potential tyranny and there are people on all sides of the political spectrum who are ruthless enough to open it. That's not good, for anybody, no matter what political opinions you or anyone else happen to hold. * +

bozzalad 30.06.17 - 07:20pm
the dpa is a myth/fallacy, everything is out there * +

obi_jon 30.06.17 - 08:00pm
It is essentially the weaponisation of personal data on a commercial scale, available to the highest bidder, and it is, i'm sad to say, a much more pernicious and very real threat to each and every one of us. This has the beginnings of the kind of, until now wholly imagined, governmental tyranny that the unhinged conspiracy nuts like Alex Jones rant about a lot and people like Jones and his deluded followers, like Wakeup, who are cheerleading the very people who are doing their best to bring that sh*t about right now.
If you see nothing wrong with this then you are quite clearly in favour of tyranny, as long as it's of your preferred variety of course. Personally, i'd rather not live under any type of tyranny.hmm3.gif * +

obi_jon 30.06.17 - 08:19pm

@ bozzalad - 30.06.17 - 07:20pm
the dpa is a myth/fallacy, everything is out there

That's as may be but it's not really the point now is itnono.gif. You know that i'm right and I know that your ego is so fragile that you'll never admit that I have a valid point, so let's just leave it at that shall we. * +

bozzalad 30.06.17 - 08:58pm

@ obi_jon - 30.06.17 - 08:19pm
That's as may be but it's not really the point now is itnono.gif. You know that i'm right and I know that your ego is so fragile that you'll never admit that I have a valid point, so let's just leave it at that shall we.

I was actually agreeing with you but your head is so far up your own ars* you couldn't see that. I have agreed with you over many things fracking would be one of them so obviously i have no problem doing just that . But if you wanna sit there feeling put upon with a woe is me attitude go right ahead. It suits you so well *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index