! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Rugby........ The beautiful game? - Page 17/48

Subject: Rugby........ The beautiful game?
« <> »
deusexmachina 14.11.20 - 11:54am
That was an historic win for Argentina as big as beating South Africa was for Japan and Leicester Tigers. But you knew when even Australia beating them the other week that they were ripe for the picking. After what England did to them in the semi final of the WC which was to just hunt them down and doninate them everywhere you coyld see they were shellshocked and that bubble of supreme cinfidence was shattered. Plus you had some key players retire and a change of coaching staff then you can see how that would make them further vulnerable. * +

9362 28.01.21 - 02:26pm
Prop will know more but I can see problems completing the 6 nations this year. Starts next week but how are they going to get around covid restrictions and isolation? * +

deusexmachina 28.01.21 - 07:19pm
The same way they completed last year's tournament and Autumn Nations Cup with team squad bubbles and no crowds. I am seriously worried for The Lions though. I intended a long weekend trip across for a match and hanging out with Teabag. * +

9362 28.01.21 - 07:43pm
By teabag you mean wifey? * +

9362 28.01.21 - 08:52pm

@ deusexmachina - 28.01.21 - 07:19pm
The same way they completed last year's tournament and Autumn Nations Cup with team squad bubbles and no crowds. I am seriously worried for The Lions though. I intended a long weekend trip across for a match and hanging out with Teabag.

I think it has changed since then with us being out of the eu * +

deusexmachina 28.01.21 - 09:02pm

@ 9362 - 28.01.21 - 07:43pm
By teabag you mean wifey?

The one and only. * +

deusexmachina 28.01.21 - 09:05pm
No changes have been mentioned. I think France may pull out. They're very skittish. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-48
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index