! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Evil bastards strike again - Page 17/17

Subject: Evil bastards strike again
« <
9362 23.04.19 - 01:17pm

@ dodgey - 23.04.19 - 11:28am
It was all Catholic churches that were targetted.

Hotels as well * +

kimjongl 23.04.19 - 01:18pm
It's not just that term. They also downplay the perpetrators of the attack compared to their specific condemnation of other attacks. * +

mikeymk 23.04.19 - 01:23pm
I think the contrast is noteworthy. I agree on the acceptability of ''easter worshippers'' on the face of it, but when comments by the same people regarding New Zealand were so much more specific, with regards to the whos and who dones, then the questioning was inevitable in its validity. * +

ladibud 23.04.19 - 01:51pm

@ kimjongl - 23.04.19 - 01:18pm
It's not just that term. They also downplay the perpetrators of the attack compared to their specific condemnation of other attacks.

I don't think it's about the terrorists being Muslim. It's Sri Lanka. I am guessing that if the death toll was lower.. lives of Asians are as highly regarded or cared about as white / western lives. the only reason many are pretending to gaf is because it's another excuse to go ape about Muslims and Islam. * +

mikeymk 23.04.19 - 01:56pm
Well hundreds of Catholics were blown up in Ireland by white people, and that was still pretty big news... * +

ladibud 23.04.19 - 02:00pm

@ mikeymk - 23.04.19 - 01:56pm
Well hundreds of Catholics were blown up in Ireland by white people, and that was still pretty big news...

because it was white / western ppl. it wasn't a sh*t hole 3rd world place where most see the dwellers as diet and worth less than sh*t. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index