! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Thoughts 14.0 - Page 17/348

Subject: Thoughts 14.0
« <> »
poppyt 19.10.18 - 10:58am
Would you buy a flat earth sign??? * +

shadow27 19.10.18 - 11:42am
I have a second name that starts with an O apostrophe.. Does that necessarily mean I am of Irish descent? I never identified as being Irish. * +

superunknown 19.10.18 - 12:46pm
Really weird week. Glad it's over. meditate.gif * +

trunking 19.10.18 - 02:50pm
Dislike.gif While I was sitting in Project Management. My family were targeted twice today by criminals in the city centre when they dropped my brother off for his disability grant.
First, they almost got hijacked (by 5 men) then the second time, at the Social Security offices, my mom was robbed off of her wedding rings by an armed assailant.
fu*k this place I'm leaving!
But can't, yet.

fu*k me that's a big jump in crime there from last year. It's obviously the EFF's fault for encouraging this uncivilised behaviour.

They'll never win because the ANC is too strong but their policies are making the youth turn on all non-black people and black people from other parts of Africa (re: Xenophobic attacks). * +

trunking 19.10.18 - 02:56pm

@ shadow27 - 19.10.18 - 11:42am
I have a second name that starts with an O apostrophe.. Does that necessarily mean I am of Irish descent? I never identified as being Irish.

I identify more with my Irish side than my Dutch-German side * +

poppyt 19.10.18 - 02:57pm
This is the last week I'm having the lads.....
I'm bored of teenage juggling now....
Someone else's turn next week....

* +

trunking 19.10.18 - 03:08pm
Dislike.gif Now my dad can see why I will NEVER travel in a minibus taxi. I'd get targeted no questions asked.

Rant over. Feel free to judge me and call me a racist.

Everything is about race nowadays. Never seen this level of racist activity and name-callingpre-2010 * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-348
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search