! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

UK Politics cont... - Page 168/1554

Subject: UK Politics cont...
« <> »
3mel 3.06.20 - 10:57pm
I don't watch much TV news but DAMN, I had to watch an American YouTube show to hear about this

[link]http://youtu.be/IyThIrTDEn0[/link] fast forward to the 10 mins 40 seconds mark * +

alanball 3.06.20 - 11:10pm
Kicking off in London * +

recurve16 3.06.20 - 11:14pm
Good stuff.
Burn it to the ground. Fire.gif * +

3mel 3.06.20 - 11:18pm
for those who aren't going to click, Boris Johnson offered citizenship to 3 million Hong Kong citizens born before 97 in the wake of China's new laws which caused huge new protests in HK. * +

vampboy 3.06.20 - 11:22pm
Already have a British citizenship. It should greatly benefit the current British national overseas passport holders as it's quite an obsolete document. If you hold a Hong Kong/Chinese passport, you will have to give these passports up to be a british citizen and I strongly doubt most people would do that. In any case, best stay and protest against the national security bill as well as Beijing instead of packing bags and running away. The rule of law and due process is in jeopardy at the moment. We need law makers, legislators and politicians who can keep striving for reform. Albeit in a losing battle. * +

vampboy 3.06.20 - 11:29pm
Once I finish my postgraduates and enter into a pupilage for a year at most. Then I ought to get the right of audience in the courtroom in the capacity of a Barrister, that's when I can even imagine striving for bigger change. Currently I am merely a student entering into post graduates, and that's also the case for a large proportion of anti national security bill opposition and pro Hong Kong protesters. The older generation seem staunch and rigid in their support for Beijing. * +

3mel 3.06.20 - 11:30pm
making Beijing listen sounds like an uphill impossible struggle, they imprison their own for having dissenting opinions ! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1554
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index