! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Land expropriation in sa? - Page 165/202

Subject: Land expropriation in sa?
« <> »
budgiesmuggler 19.10.18 - 08:46pm

@ slago - 19.10.18 - 10:37am
The family of Coligny a teenager says it expects his killers to receive extensive jail sentences. Mahlomola Moshoeu was murdered for allegedly stealing a sunflower. Although his killers Phillip Schutter and Pieter Doorewaard will be sentenced in January, his family is hopeful of a lengthy jail term. eNCAs Malungelo Booi reports

We can't have people stealing all the sunflowers before the government can steal the sunflowers.
There'd be no steals to be stole.

My client was protecting the government's sunflowers.
My client was protecting Africa's sunflowers.

Also, the deceased did a witchcraft.
Killing him and then having sex with a chicken was the only way to end the curse. * +

slago 19.10.18 - 09:14pm
not sunflowers but a sunflower, one, your white clients didn't have to kill him and fk a chicken, there's no witchcraft * +

slago 19.10.18 - 09:16pm
Thomas Sankara was killed on tbis day * +

crail 19.10.18 - 09:27pm
fu*k him. He was a scumbag * +

slago 19.10.18 - 09:29pm
why was he that * +

sisfreak2017 19.10.18 - 09:38pm
Turns out the sunflowers was valuable one's, of batch only numbering six that were belong to the owner 'jack' who had swapped for his cow daisy ,jack was hoping the sunflower would bring golden eggs and other riches , but some c*nt has stolen the sunflowers ,now jack has now cow no.seeds.and no sunflowers.
He still dreams of the golden goose each night then awakens and starts crying. * +

sisfreak2017 19.10.18 - 09:40pm
Jack and his friends now have a big guard dog * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-202
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark